Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stupid Shit People Have Said At My New "Job"


People, stop listening to the Diesel ads, it's a shitty brand and it's a bad idea.  Actually, don't because I wouldn't have as much to write about.

POW POW POW.. amaazing

-"Is poultry considered a fish?"

-"My mom is half Panamanian and Nicaraguan, my dad half Mexican and Filipino, so my mom speaks Panamanian."

-"Aren't Thailand and Taiwan the same thing?"...
 "Thai people are like, the most revered Asians.  We have tiers, just like Spanish people.  You wouldn't call a Dominican a Puerto Rican, just like us... My grandmother hates my Laos step-mom and the other Laos people she brings around."
 (I asked, "Do you mean Laotian?", she responded with "yeah, low-aaaa-tion")

-"I loooove seafood, last night I cooked salmon or tilapia or swordfish, I don't remember." and also         "What's the one where you eat it out it's shell?"
"Oysters or clams?"
"Yeah, I don't remember which one I had, but I loooved it."

-"I know that Pittsburgh is on the West Coast, right?" followed by
"Whatever, I only go to Europe, I'm just here because I have citizenship. I'm like in Germany, and like in England, in Europe you know.  In Hamburg, that's in Germany, you know."

-"Giving the customer a taste from a bottle is ONLY wine, you never pour a taste of champagne." As told to by the manager accompanied with a glare and tone that implied I KNOW NOTHING about service.

-I did have a great heart to heart with a bartender about how to survive prison, he spent some time in Pelican Bay or San Quentin, I don't remember... He taught me how to make proper shanks, how to inject heroin without a needle, smoke crack, infect someone with a feces-covered pork bone so that the bone splinters inside the victim, how to avoid becoming a "bitch", and most importantly how to stack your paper while still inside.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's pretty entertaining to read all of these..I can't believe people actually say things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahah cool post! those quotes are so strange and crazy!!
    Nice blog here!
    What about following each other with google friend connect maybe?
    I have a fashion blog! :-D
    Kisses from Italy!

    Anna

    www.followpix.com
    www.followpix.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did follow you back!
    I'm most often on Tumblr. www.fishsemen.com

    ReplyDelete