Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cru Lyfe

Being in a Crew is the shit.  I happen to enjoy membership/founder status for quite a number of crews.

CC
"Cracka Cuttas"
Founded:  Sometime during Sophomore year at SMA, 2002-2003.
History:  In the angsty years that are AKA highschool, my friends and I decided that being at an all girls prep school was "just too much", "unbearable", "miserable", "alienating", and sooo unique that no one else could understand our "awesome" method of dress and disdain for fellow classmates.  I have too many pictures of the awful outfits I used to wear to be 'different'.  We began Cracka Cuttas because it combined our intense disgust at the over-ambitious/studious/dicksucks/sheltered white girls and our love for fashion in one fell swoop.  It also made us look really bad ass because we had a gang sign we could throw up, that also happened to resemble the Chanel sign.  Though Karl Lagerfeld is a total creep, Coco was a pretty gnarly and feisty bitch. And we were really punk rock. PDX PUNX 4 LYFE.  Ghetto Punk is a really good look. But more on that later.
Members/Symbols:


Drink of choice for 15 year old girls




AO
"Aesthetic Outlaws"
Founded:  May 2010
History:  I saw the label on top of a vent going into my subway station.  It really set the tone for my mindset for the rest of the summer.
Members/Symbols:


Also rhymes with aaayo oooeee oooeee oeee ooo 



TGL
"Three Guys Laughing"
Founded: November 1st, 2009.
History:  I am not really a part of this crew, given the fact that I am without penis, and the crew can only have THREE GUYS.  But all of the boys in this crew have seen my boobs, because I'm really Euro-liberal and believe in topless beaches/skinny dipping at 5 in the morning in a hotel in Atlanta/getting drunk at their place of work and wearing a scarf for a shirt.
Members/Symbols:


Obviously, I my palate has matured over the years from Bacardi 151 and 40s to Jeroboams of champagne.




No comments:

Post a Comment